Pubs and Bars
- Posted by:
- Pubs and Bars in St Albans
- Posted date:
Pubs and Bars
When you visit St Albans you have to enjoy their selection of pubs and bars. Here are some of the best spots and why they are so popular among tourists worldwide.
Visiting St Albans is always exciting. From a range of historic landmarks, to delicious restaurant meals. But if you want to find somewhere to spend an evening, you can visit one of many pubs and bars. Here are some of the best pubs and pause to enjoy in St Albans.
- Tudors Restaurant & Bar - Our very own restauraunt and bar serving freshly prepared British and Tudor cuisine.
- Billy’s Bar – a great bar restaurant in Harpenden
- Blackberry Jack – serving a range of pub meals
- Carpenters Arms – a local pub in Harpenden
- Colney Fox – enjoy light pub lunches here
- Garibaldi Public House – a popular pub restaurant in St Albans
St Albans is known to be the home of CAMRA. This stands for the Campaign for Real Ale. The area has plenty of real ale pubs and holds plenty of festivals every year.
There are also ancient hotels and hostels that you can visit. This gives you a glimpse into the rich traditional history. It's a great way to learn about the area while enjoying some of the best food and drink.
Apart from local pubs and bars in St Albans, there are plenty of attractions to enjoy. This includes historic sites and plenty of amazing views. This is why it is so popular among tourists from around the world.
Book your accommodation in St Albans by phoning the White Hart Hotel at 01727 853624. If you are planning a visit to St Albans, our welcoming hotel offers easy access to all of the local pubs and bars.